Day 2 - Nine things you do everyday
Day 3 - Eight things that annoy you
Day 4 - Seven fears/phobias
Day 5 - Six songs that you’re addicted to
Day 6 - Five things you can’t live without
Day 7 - Four memories you won’t forget
Day 8 - Three words you can’t go a day without
Day 9 - Two things you wish you could do
Day 10 - One person you can trust
Borrowed from elrhiarhodan, sinfulslasher, and aragarna. Because yes – I am a lemming.
1. I love dill pickles. Like eat a whole jar in a sitting love them. They are one of my comfort foods.
2. M.C. Escher is one of my favorite artists. I love his Impossible Collections. You can check out his work here
3. I love theatre – if you can’t tell by my screen name. There is just something so wonderful to see Shakespeare, Arthur Miller, or Rogers and Hammerstein being performed live.
4. I have been to Stonehenge. Back when they let tourists actually walk amongst the stones. It was awesome.
5. When I lived in Belgium, there was a castle complete with moat behind our house.
6. I hate spiders. Really, really hate spiders.
7. I have a thing for office supplies. When I was growing up, I loved shopping for back-to-school supplies so all my stuff would be brand spanking new.
8. I love the ocean but hate hanging out on the beach. Don’t like the sand.
9. I prefer wine to beer. But if I was going to drink beer it would be Harps, Guinness, Blue Moon or Stella Artois.
10. I love garlic in anything savory that I am cooking.