The rules: Post a line from each of your active WIPs. No fandom, no context, nothing.
1. Finally, Mozzie gained control of the phone. “Suit, as you can tell, he’s drunk, and as much as it pains me to say it, I need your help.”
“Why’s he drunk, Moz?”
“Too much to explain over the phone. Just get here.”
“I’m on my way.” Peter shrugged on his jacket and let himself out the door.
“And, Suit…you'd better hurry. He's found the karaoke machine.”
2.Standing in front of his Liege, with the babe still in his arms, Peter boldly declares he is the child’s protector and that “His name is Neal."
3. June knew. From the moment Peter stepped foot into Riverside Drive and asked for Neal Caffrey, she knew he was on a collision course with Eros. From her perspective, he was halfway there. It was going to be a delight to watch it unfold.
4. He was the master of control. That is, until Neal Caffrey fell into his lap. Literally.
5. “Peter fell down the stairs and broke my phone.”
6. Matt whispered "I love you" to the silent phone and closed his eyes, tears slipping out from underneath his lashes. He cradled his phone against his chest and waited for morning.
7. After Elizabeth came home safely and Peter prowled the house, unable to rest, the big Lab followed behind him, two warriors protecting their princess and her castle.